1) Information We Collect
When you visit our Sites, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including First Name, Last Name and e-mail address. We may also collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Additionally, as you browse the sites, we may collect information about the individual pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
3) Use of Your Information
- 3.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can improve and develop our business.
- 3.2 Where you have consented, we might also use your information to inform you of other products and services we offer that
may be of interest to you and we may contact you by email. If you change your mind about being contacted at any point, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Disclosure of Your Information
It is Modern Craft’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request Modern Craft to do so.
5) Security and Data Retention
- 5.1 We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that Modern Craft and can only be accessed through SSH security keys.
- 5.2 We will maintain your Personal Information of our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
6) Scope of this Policy; Third-Party Websites
Although this policy applies to the all site information owned by Modern Craft, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Please be aware that Modern Craft does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third-party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third-party websites.
7) Opt-In Policy
You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may use the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email from Modern Craft.
8) Accessing and Updating
- 8.1 You are entitled to see the information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate or for its deletion. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
- 8.2 If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- 8.3 Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Modern Craft no longer processes your personal data.
10) Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1700-1177 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3, Canada