Marketing Ops Diagnostic
Assess your current state to gain a clear picture of where the problems lie, how to address them and what the roadmap should look like going forward.
Whether you’re looking to improve an existing marketing ops team or building out a stand-alone function from scratch, you’re likely facing some of these common challenges:
- The marketing team isn’t getting their most important work done on time
- The quality of the work going out the door is inconsistent
- You have a lot of marketing technology but you’re not sure if it’s worth the cost
- You’re struggling to show ROI on your marketing spend
- You sense that your team are getting in their own way, but you’re not sure how to fix it
- You’ve decided to upgrade the marketing ops function, but you’re starting from next-to-nothing and don’t know where to begin
We’ll conduct an assessment over 4-8 weeks, depending on the size of your organization and the scale and complexity of your marketing mandate. We’ll cover tools, processes, culture and structure. This work will involve a mix of observation, document review, interviews, surveys and workshops.
How we’ll move you forward
We’ll leave you with a clear set of actionable, pragmatic, prioritized recommendations so you can get started right away with a clear end state in sight.
Ready to look under the hood and figure out where that clunking noise is coming from?
We can help you tune up your marketing engine so you can get where you need to go faster.