- “We need to understand what our customers are experiencing right now and what we are doing to enable/create that experience.”
- “How can we better align our delivery model to meet our customer needs?”
- “We need a clear perspective on who our core customers are, what their unmet needs are, and how we plan to serve them.”
- “We need help getting the right product to market fit for a new product or service and help with identifying the requirements needed to meet customer needs and opportunities.”
- “What is the role of our various channels in meeting the needs of our users?”
- “We don’t know why our customers aren’t engaging with our products, services, or experiences.”
- “We are a silo’ed organization and need help organizing our products/services around our customers.”
- “What is the experience of our staff/employees in relation to our customers?”
- “We need help designing a program that can help us understand customer needs on an ongoing basis.”
At Modern Craft, we are intentional about building a culture of support, openness and trust. You can expect an environment with a high degree of collaboration and camaraderie, regardless of your title or background.
A place where you can truly be yourself
We support diversity and inclusion. We don’t all come from underrepresented backgrounds, but we share the same vision of human dignity for all. So come as you are. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A place where you can learn and grow
You can expect a high degree of personal and professional growth when you work here. We have programs in place for career growth, ongoing feedback, and training. And because you’ll be working alongside the Partners in the business, you’ll receive hands on mentorship and support.
A business you can make a difference in
We are a small business, but a mighty one. We’ve been around since 2014. We’ve had to change with the times and we continue to be open to change. We will listen to you and you’ll have a unique opportunity to contribute to our growth, put your personal stamp on our business, and shape our shared future together.
This position is open to those residing in Canada or the US only.
- You will earn a salary that is competitive with the industry.
- You will be eligible for a company bonus annually.
- You will be provided the tools, technology, and the environment you need to be productive and collaborative remotely.
- You will receive extended healthcare and dental benefits.
- You will receive an annual stipend to support your wellness, physical, and mental well-being.
- You will receive an annual training grant.
- You will receive 3 weeks vacation.
- You will have additional paid time off for your birthday and the end-of-year holiday week.
- You will have paid sick leave.