You’re excited about the intersection of marketing and technology and want to help tackle new ground for world-class organizations. You love solving problems and finding better solutions that can make a real impact. In doing so, you know the power of solid research and have a real knack for diving deep into data and content and coming back up for air with the insights that truly matter. You know how to take those insights and craft a compelling, fact-based ‘story’ around the data, findings and recommendations.
To date, you’ve had a hand in a variety of digital marketing practices – be it growth hacking, data analysis, social media management, or content marketing – and you’re eager to fuse your experience, passion, and curiosity to grow your career in the digital space.
You’re a quick thinker, with the ability to simplify the complex, learn fast and proactively push your ideas forward. You’re naturally at home in a team environment but you also know how to work on your own and figure things out.
We are in the advice business and that means we’re only as good as the people who work here. So we’re looking for someone who cares about their work and the clients they work for. Someone who laughs easily and likes people. Someone who makes us, and our clients, sit up straighter.
We look for people with the ability to grasp the big picture, because our work always starts there. We’re primarily focused on delivering sound, multi-channel digital strategy to senior clients. This means that everyone at Modern Craft approaches their work from a broad perspective with an unbiased, curious and critical mind. We expect the same from our Associate Strategists.
The work will be highly varied – from research, brand strategy, content marketing planning, and campaign development to helping identify and launch innovative new digital products. It’s all driven by the same mission: to help brands keep pace with modern customers.
The right Associate Strategist candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably marketing related
- The ability to use data as a tool for strategic inspiration
- An insatiable curiosity to find out and learn
- The drive to constantly feed projects with fresh ideas and insights
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Knowledge of the many ways organization and brands connect with customers in today’s world, including: websites, services, apps, content, social, CRM, PR, advertising
- Strong knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools, specifically analytics platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at once
- A respectful but striving attitude, always questioning, pushing, and thinking
- A strong interest and desire to learn and grow their chops in the digital space
And possess these attributes:
- Sense of humour
- Not an a**hole
What we’ll provide in return:
- A place there everyone acts with integrity and humility
- Competitive salary
- Extended Healthcare and Dental benefits
- Office perks such as birthdays and the Christmas break off
- A program for career growth, feedback and training
- Annual training grant
- No one cares if you need to leave the office early once in a while
- You’ll sit in a nice Herman Miller chair in a custom-designed office with a beautiful-view, surrounded by good people
Modern Craft supports diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.